Job Opening for a Program Officer at Community Support Group Nepal
For the job of Program Officer in their harm reduction program for needle drug users, The Community Support Group, Nepal, a non-governmental and non-profit organization that works on HIV and drug issues as well as disaster management, is looking to employ a competent and skilled Nepali national.
Along with Global Fund and Save the Children, the initiative is run in the Tanahun district.
Position: – Program Officer
Number of Vacancy: – 1 (One)
Required qualification: –
- Graduated from a public health or related field.
- Having worked in the field of medicine, HIV, and AIDS for at least a year.
- Excellent computing skills (Microsoft Office Package).
- Able to create records and reports in both Nepali and English.
- Able to effectively mobilize human resources.
View the Notice Below: –
- Those with a background in public health and former drug users will give special consideration.
- Submissions submit after the specified cutoff date will reject.
- The oral, written, and computer examination processes will only be open to those candidates who have been shortlisted.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,