Take aviation: flight attendant (cabin crew or air hostess) training from the best institute – Global Wings Private Limited, located in Putalisadak (4th Floor Aagan Sweets Building), Kathmandu, Nepal.
About Global Wings Private (Pvt.) Limited (Ltd.)
Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. is one of the established companies in the aviation training field in Nepal since its establishment in 2012. It’s licensed with No.111688/69/70 in Company Registrar’s Office of Nepal and also registered with Permanent Account No. 601117770 in Tax Office, Kathmandu.
It’s among the few companies in Nepal that are ISO certified, in 9001:2015. It provides training courses on ground handling, air hostess, and flight attendants.
Its training includes both theoretical as well as practical knowledge along with flight experience. Since its establishment Global Wings is committed to providing its students with quality training and practical guidance related to the aviation field. And it’s a complete service agency; we offer training courses, assist in aviation recruitment and other related services.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced instructors, Global Wings continue to leverage its domain expertise and deliver world-class training and placement support to all its students. Above all, Global Wings has cemented its place as an elite training company in the fields of aviation hospitality and customer service.
The company’s numerous awards and recognitions serve as testimony to the amount of hard work, entrepreneurship, and dedication that has gone into making Global Wings a truly global and renowned brand what it is today.
It comprises a faculty of 11 members with sound knowledge in aviation training and domestic and international recruitment.
It also has its sister company – Wings Aviation Academy, located at Subidhanagar, Tinkune. Wings Aviation Academy Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 2018 with the aim of providing sound and fair educational counseling services along with ethical values, to the people in need. It is registered in the Company Register’s Office of Nepal, bearing the registration number 1188589/74/075and also registered in the Tax Office of Nepal, bearing the Permanent Account Number (PAN) 606721231.
It offers courses in Pilot Training, Flight Dispatcher, Ground Handling and Aeronautical Engineering. Some colleges and universities from some countries of the world have also bestowed their faith in it – which is itself a great achievement for it. And we have also succeeded in acquiring the positive responses from the students and their respected parents.
Above all, it’s been acknowledged as one of the most caring and successful consultancies in Nepal.
Global Wings is established in the year 2012 with its head office in Tinkune. It works to train soft skills, communication ability, good conduct and behavior among its students. Its mission is to provide all the aviation needs and give those only in a quality way so that they fly and make us fly.
It mainly focuses on:
- importing world-class professional education through customized and quality training to the students in aviation industries with advanced infrastructure through qualified and experienced faculty and unique training module based on evolving aviation demand.
- developing skilled workforces with human values and leadership qualities for aviation companies through innovation in course curriculum and training technology.
- assuring the learning experience that will assist its students to achieve their potential to adapt to diverse and ever-changing industries.
- It envisions to become a leader in comprehensive aviation training globally. We aim to become the bridge between the ever-increasing demands for trained manpower for all airlines globally. It wants to be the best aviation training program.
- We and prove the best and assure that we show everyone the true board to success. As we offer world-class service, our vision is to become the best aviation service provider with all the facilities under one roof.
- Flight attendant (cabin crew or air hostess)
- Flight dispatcher
- Pilot Training
- Ground Handling
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Others (e.g. self-defense)
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate should possess fluency and clarity of speech in English.
- Candidate should have a minimum height of 155cm with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Candidate should have clear skin, positive body language and well-groomed.
- Candidate should not have any visible scars or tattoos.
- Aviation General Knowledge
- Aircraft Specification
- AVSEC (Aviation Security)
- In-flight Service Procedure
- Aviation Terminology and Phonetics
- Aircraft Emergency Situations and Evacuation Procedure
- Food and Beverage Services Procedures and Table manners training
- Conversation skills on Board
- Aircraft Emergency Equipment and their Use
- Dangerous Goods Regulation
- In-flight Announcement
- Grooming and Personality Development
- First Aid Knowledge
- Fire and Fighter Procedures
- Swimming and Ditching
- Basic Ticketing Knowledge
- Free Packages: English Classes
- Aviation Museum Visit
- NTB visit
Images: training sessions
Aviation Training at Global Wings Private (Pvt.) Limited (Ltd.)
Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. offers aviation training on the flight attendant a.k.a. cabin crew or air hostess training to the aspirants. While the Wings Aviation Academy offers pilot training as well.
Flight Attendant(Cabin Crew/Air Hostess) Training at Global Wings Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: 4 Months
It is one of the finest flight attendant (cabin crew or air hostess) training institute of Nepal accredited by IAO, USA. It aggregates well-experienced faculty members.
Global Wings focuses on the training and recruitment of the students. Training includes both theoretical as well as practical knowledge along with in-flight experience.
- Personality development
- Customer service operation
- Grooming lesson (Makeup)
- Swimming and Ditching
- Handling extraordinary situations
- Ability to handle risky goods
- Importance of tourism from Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) museum visit
- Ability to handle security issues
- Improvement in communication skills
Pilot Training at Wings Aviation Academy
Image: pilot training
Pilot training teaches you to fly aircraft and trains you to become a professional pilot. The skill gives you the globally recognized skill that helps you get a job in any part of the world.
The pilot training at Wings Aviation Academy comprises:
- Pilot license (private and commercial)
- Commercial pilot license with instrument rating (CPL/IR)
- Flight instructor
- Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
Global Wings provides a pleasant environment for the students with full-fledged of practical training which is very essential for an air-hostess carrier.
It understands every student’s interest, their determination, requirement and assists them the right gateway.
Why Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. for Flight Attendant(Cabin Crew/Air Hostess) Training in Kathmandu Nepal?
- Faculty members
- Teaching methodology
- Internships and Placements
- Teaching infrastructures
- Facilities and infrastructures
- Alumni records
Images: class (left), seminar (right)
Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. Gallery
This case study is a result of deep observation of all the aviation institutes from Kathmandu Nepal. And the emphasis is given on flight attendant (cabin crew or air hostess) and pilot training courses and their structures.
Finally, check your eligibility here for the air hostess/steward course at Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. and get yourself registered online.
Got queries? Ask through the given FORM and hit submit.