Chandranagar Rural Municipality Vacancy For EDF and Assistant Accountant | Chandranagar Rural Municipality announces Vacancy For EDF and Assistant Accountant. The Enterprise Development Facilitator (EDF) and Assistant Accountant positions are open at Chandranagar Rural Municipality’s branches and polytechnic institute. Nepali citizens who meet the requirement can apply within 15 days of the notice’s publication.
The Chandranagar Rural Municipality has given Nepali citizens the chance to apply for open positions. Following the instructions in the advertisement, interested applicants can submit their application forms within the allotted time limit.
- Necessary Documents: Three (3) copies of your passport-size photo, biodata, as well as copies of your school credentials, and job experience documentation.
- Application fees: Rs. 400 for the 5th level and Rs. 300 for the 4th level. The fee should be paid to Chandranagar Rural Municipality’s revenue branch, and the application form must be complete with all cash receipts.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be at least 18 years old but not more than 35.
- Application Deadline: 2079/12/17 (in case of a holiday, the day after which the office will open).
- Date of Exam: It will Publish later.
- Service facility: The timetable will be the same if it is indicated in the contract.
Note: The application form can be downloaded from the municipality website (www.chandranagarmun.gov.np).
To view or download the notice click here:
Keeping visiting us
Nepal Agricultural Research Council Vaccancy 2079
Rastriya Beema Company Limited Vacancy 2079