Nepal Sociological Association (NSA) is organizing the international conference 2019 themed at "Sociology of Nepal".
Under the theme, sociology of Nepal, discussions over state restructuring, governance, and participation will be done.
Event dates: 3-5 August 2019
- The word limit for the abstract is 300 words.
- The abstract must contain the 'title' of the paper, a short description of the research method, along with the arguments and findings.
- The author should attach a 1 page CV along with the abstract.
- The word limit for the full paper shouldn't be more than 6,000 words.
- Follow the APA or ASA styling guide for formatting, citations, referencing, bibliography etc.
- Abstract submission deadline: 15 March 2019
- Notification of accepted abstracts: 25 March 2019
- Deadline for the full paper submission: 15 June 2019
- Notification of accepted papers: 25 June 2019
Note: All paper presenters should arrange their travel and accommodations by themselves.
P.S.: Submit the abstract, papers and or any queries via email - [email protected]. Also, keep yourself updated via the official website of the Nepal Sociological Association (NSA).