Are you are looking for Best Barista Training in Kathmandu? Do you want to make a career in Barista and Coffee making? Are you in search of the best barista school in Kathmandu? If so, here is Italian Espresso Academy Nepal to convert your dream true. Here, you can find out everything about Italian Espresso Academy Nepal.
About Italian Espresso Academy Nepal
Italian Espresso Academy Nepal, Coffee and Barista School is the international barista school located in Star Mall Putalisadak Kathmandu. Academy is one of the best places for barista training in Kathmandu.
The school is a subsidiary of the One House Solution (OHS) that looks after the academics of Barista training via Italian Espresso Academy as well as helps in nurturing and developing upcoming coffee entrepreneurs who venture into the coffee business through various stages. One House Solution (OHS) offers free unlimited coffee making training and tutorials to the coffee entrepreneurs.
Why Italian Espresso Academy is Barista Training in Kathmandu?
Italian Espresso Academy is the best barista training in Kathmandu because of multiple reasons. If you are going to abroad for either study or work, you should have some kinds of skill so as to get a job easily. Barista, Coffee making is one of the common and creative hospitality jobs that you can get anywhere in the world. Italian Espresso Academy has been providing such training and classes for passionate students.
- International Affiliation
Italian Espresso Academy is affiliated to Espresso Academy, Florence, Italy. It comprises a team of 4 internationally certified trainers who teach required coffee making skills to the students and make sure that the students can work in the real world coffee making industry.
- Guidance in Education and Career to the Students
Italian Espresso Academy provides a hand to hand guidance based on both theoretical and practical education. So, students who are trying to build their career in the Barista and Hospitality field can get special exposure.
- Trained by the Best Coffee Instructor in the Town
Students will be trained and instructed by the globally certifies trainers at Italian Espresso Academy. This results in trainee can get a good job or even start their own business. It comprises a team of internationally certified trainers who teach required coffee making skills to the students and make sure that the students can work in the real world coffee making industry.
- Help and Guide for Coffee Businesses
As we mentioned earlier, Italian Espresso Academy Nepal is a one-stop solution for the coffee business, barista training in Nepal. You will learn everything from basic coffee making to fully skilled who coffee maker. The student will learn to prepare a wide variety of coffee like espresso, latte, cappuccino and other varieties of coffee.
Italian Espresso Academy Nepal Features and Facilities
Being one of the centers for best barista training in Kathmandu, Italian Espresso Academy Nepal has got plenty of facilities needed for best barista training.
Features and facilities:
- Well equipped and facilitated classrooms
- Well trained instructors
- Interactive classroom
- A student-centric environment for good learning experiences
- Great alumni record
- Value for the money barista skills learning experience
Similarly, the academy also helps others set-up their coffee businesses by providing various services like:
- Coffee shop architect design service
- Graphics design service (menu; tent cards; boards etc.)
- Barista training
- Maintenance service
- Raw materials service (Coffee Beans, Syrups, Sugar Sachets, etc.)
Italian Espresso Academy Nepal Programs
- Barista Training
- Coffee Business Consultation
1. Barista Training
Italian Espresso understands the expectations of the students from the Barista training. It trains individuals based on their comfort of time and space.
It makes sure that the students make most of their learning time productive and fruitful in the institute itself.
The institute has all sorts of modern machines and coffee equipment that are enough to provide hands-on experience to the students.
Similarly, it also provides career guidance to the students after their barista training in the institute.
It’s organizing FREE BARISTA TRAINING SEMINAR EVERY SATURDAY at its own school.
- Learn to operate different Espresso machine practically
- Learn different alternative methods to brew coffee
- Understand the barista course & certifications
- introduction to latte art designs
- understand the cafe workflow
- Learn the process &development of green coffee beans roasting
- Total Full-Time Instructor – 4Contact – Upakar 9801114585Every Saturday – Career Planning and Life Skills in Coffee
Class Timing – 8 AM – 10:30 AM
10:30 AM – 1 PM
3 PM – 5:30 PM
No. of Student Per Session – 12
No of Student Trained (As of 2018) – 4000+
Two Weeks – Diploma in Barista Training Plan
- History of Espresso Machine
- Types of Espresso Machine
- Parts of Espresso Machine
- Coffee Grinder
- Types of Grinders
- History of Coffee
- The Coffee Plant
- The Coffee Cherry
- Green` Beans Processing
- Types of Roasting Machines
- Stages of the Roast
- What Happen to Coffee While Roasting
- Enemies of Coffee Beans
- Coffee Packaging
- Four Fundamental Espresso
- Italian Espresso Recipe
- Espresso Tasting
- The Taste and Balance
- Espresso Excellence
- Milk Frothing Technique
- Basic Latte Art Technique
- Alternative Brewing
- Customer Service
- Stock Maintenance
- Recipe Card for more than 50 Different
- HOT/COLD Beverages
Barista Training (Short Term Course)
Duration – 1 Week
- Understanding the responsibilities of Barista
- Basic knowledge of the Coffee industry
- Understanding the tools and equipment of the Coffee Bar
- Learning basic art of Espresso
Barista Training (Basic Level)
Duration – 2 Weeks (2.5 hours per day, 1-week Internship optional). This course which is more detailed is designed for someone who wants to seriously get started in the coffee industry.
- Barista Training (Basic Level)
- Latte Arts Training
- Customer Service Training
- Milk pouring styles
- Different types of Latte Arts (Heart, Rosetta, Weaving Heart, Heart Swirl, Tulip, Swan, etc.)
Who can Join Italian Espresso Academy Kathmandu?
If you are planning to go abroad?
Trained Baristas are in high demand not only in Nepal but all over the world. If you are trying to go abroad then this academy definitely for you. The course includes knowledge test and practical test which will ensure that the students meet the required standards for a barista. Having good skill and knowledge is a great weapon in everywhere to get a good job.
If you want to start your own business?
Italian Espresso Academy is for those who want to enhance their career in barista, coffee making in Nepal. Italian Espresso Academy is promoted by its parent company One House Solution that sells quality coffee machines like LaCimbali, Red Cherry and so on. It also provides consulting services for the coffee business and helps in setting up coffee cafes by providing raw materials, coffee beans, coffee machines, and overall consulting services.
So, if you are thinking of starting your own coffee business in Nepal, then we strongly recommend you to join Italian Espresso Academy Nepal.
Where is Italian Espresso Academy Kathmandu Located?
Star Mall, Putalisadak Kathmandu
Contact – 01-4012636, 9801019422
Facebook Page- fb.com/italianespressoacademynepal