Bachelor of Computer Engineering in Nepal: There are a variety of bachelor courses in Nepal. Some of the students choose commerce faculty and others choose science faculty to pursue a good career for themselves. Today in this article we are going to learn about one of the engineering courses which is the Computer Engineering Bachelor’s Degree in Nepal. In Nepal, bachelor’s degrees in civil engineering are run in affiliation with Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, Pokhara University, and Purbanchal University. There are more than 30 public and private colleges offering this bachelor’s degree.
In Nepal, the 4-year Bachelor of Computer Engineering program is divided up into 8 semesters. More than 15 institutions in Nepal (both inside and outside of Kathmandu) are affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Pokhara University, Kathmandu University, and Purbanchal University and are offering this program. The goal of the Bachelor of Computer Engineering program is to create qualified human resources who will aid in the advancement of technology in Nepal. This degree from Nepal is respected across the world, and graduates have the option of pursuing further education both domestically and internationally.
Students must complete the +2 with science or meet any other university criteria, such as taking an entrance exam, to pursue a degree in computer engineering. Computer engineers create computer systems and their applications. Most computers are utilized as parts of various systems, including audio/visual players, engine management systems, aviation navigation systems, and automatic control systems.
- Students must have a minimum grade of 45% in mathematics at Intermediate Level/Plus 2.
- The minimal passing score on the IOE Entrance Exam is 40%, thus students must take it and pass.
- To enroll in any engineering course at TU-run engineering institutes, students must have a minimum GPA of 40%.
IOE Entrance Exam:
Each year, more than 10,000 students take the renowned IOE admission exam. The exam consists of five sections: mathematics, physics, chemistry, English, and aptitude for engineering.
Originally conducted on paper, the test is now conducted on a computer. Students should prepare physically and psychologically for the entrance exam because it is highly demanding.
Engineering preparatory classes are available from a variety of institutions, including PEA and SEA. They range in length from three months to a year. Depending on the length of the engineering preparatory course and the institute you select, these courses range in price from NPR 12,000 to NPR 25,000.
Structure of Fees: Bachelor of Computer Engineering in Nepal
The cost of studying computer engineering varies from university to university and from college to college in Nepal. The cost of a Bachelor of Computer Engineering is the same at all government engineering colleges on TU Constituent Campuses, including Pulchowk Campus, Thapathali Campus, WRC, and ERC. The price is just about NPR 150,000 for four years of study.
The cost of studying computer engineering takes four years and costs between NPR 8 Lakhs and NPR 13 Lakhs at the private engineering institutes affiliated with TU.
The total tuition for engineering colleges connected to Pokhara University and Purbanchal University ranges from NPR 6 Lakhs to NPR 10 Lakhs. Last but not least, four years of study for the bachelor in computer engineering at KU costs roughly NPR 6 Lakhs.
Scope Of Computer Engineering:
- Web Developer
- Back end Developer
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Mobile App Developer
- Database Manager
- Project Engineer
Government Institutions For Bachelors in Civil Engineering:
- Pulchowk Campus (Constituent campus of TU)
- Thapathali Campus (Constituent Campus of TU)
- Purbanchal Campus (ERC) -Constituent Campus of TU
- Paschimanchal Campus (WRC) -Constituent Campus of TU
Private Institutions For Bachelors in Civil Engineering:
- Kathmandu University- School of Science
- Kathmandu Engineering College
- Everest Engineering and Management College
- Nepal College of Information Technology
- Advanced College of Engineering and Management
- Himalaya College of Engineering
- Acme Engineering College
- Nepal Engineering College
- Kathford International College of Engineering and Management
- Kantipur Engineering College
- Khwopa Engineering College
TU Syllabus for the Bachelor of Computer Engineering:
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Computer Programming
- Engineering Drawing I
- Engineering Physics
- Applied Mechanics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Engineering Drawing II
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Fundamental of Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Workshop Technology
- Engineering Mathematics III
- Object Oriented Programming
- Electric Circuit Theory
- Theory of Computation
- Electronics Devices and Circuit
- Digital Logic
- Electrical Machine
- Numerical Method
- Applied Mathematics
- Instrumentation I
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Discrete Structure
- Communication English
- Probability and Statistics
- Control System
- Instrumentation II
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Advanced Electronics
- Computer Graphics
- Engineering Economics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Embedded System
- Operating System
- Database Management System
- Minor Project
- Project Management
- Organization and Management
- Energy Environment and Society
- Distributed System
- Computer Networks and Security
- Digital Signal Analysis and Processing
- Elective I
- Project (Part A)
- Engineering Professional Practice
- Information System
- Simulation and Modeling
- Internet and Intranet
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Project (Part B)
Conclusion, if you are a student looking for the best bachelor’s degree courses in Nepal, then Visit Kpadhne.com, the largest education platform in Nepal. On this website, you can easily find lists of courses.