Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Exam Center in Surkhet for APF Nepal
A notification regarding the competitive written examination for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) of the Armed Police in Nepal has been released by the Public Service Commission Surkhet. At Nepal No. 6, Surkhet’s Sri Saskatchewan Police Force, an examination building has been erected.
- The applicants who have been selected will take the written test at Maheshwari Bahini Headquarters. Bangesimal, Surkhet, on the specified day, time, and place.
- An admission card is required for the exam, and candidates who need a copy must get one from the relevant office at least one day before to the test.
- Candidates must present a fully completed certificate of Nepali citizenship. Or an identity card with a photo issued by the government of Nepal in order to be admitted to the exam.
- Electronic devices, backpacks, and mobile phones are not permitted in the test hall. Carefully adhere to the directions provided by the exam administrators.
- In the test, only black ink pen or dot pens should be utilized.
- Candidates must wear a mask, bring their own hand sanitizer, and bring enough water for themselves.
- When entering the testing facility, using the restroom, and exiting the testing facility, physical distance must be kept.
- Candidates must arrive at the testing location at least two hours before the exam since biometrics will be obtained, so they shouldn’t congregate in groups.
- All interested applicants must follow. The aforementioned directions and be ready for the test to be administered in a fair and open way.
View the notice: –
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may Read,