APF Nepal Releases Inspector Exam Center Information for Competitive written examination
The Armed Police Force of Nepal has released information on the testing location. For the open and inclusive competitive written examination for the positions of Armed Police Inspector (General/Law).
The test site for the fifth round of the competitive written examination for the position of Sassal Police Inspector. (General and Law) has select, according to the previously published advertising.
For the Examinees: Important Guidance
- Without the Commission’s previous notification, the test cannot delayed.
- Lead pens are prohibited from being used in the objective answer book during the exam and only black ink should utilized.
- Only capital letters A, B, C, and D are accepted when writing responses to multiple-choice questions.
- Only those candidates whose applications have accepte by the Kathmandu test center will allowe to take the exam from candidates from other examination centers.
- The examination room is a no-bag zone. Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are also not permitted. In the objective test, calculators are not permitted.
- Candidates should show their admit card and present at the exam site at least one hour prior to the start of the test.
- Candidates should carry their citizenship or any identity document. With a photo issued by the government of Nepal in addition to their admit card.
View the Notice below for more information: – APF Nepal
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may Read,