Announcement from the NEA Head Office
The Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) has issued a notice outlining the conclusions and recommendations for the open competition held to fill jobs that would permanent in the company.
The comprehensive notification has also post to the office notice board and may be found on NEA’s official website at www.nea.org.np.
The Central Personnel Administration Branch of NEA at Darbarmarg, Kathmandu, is where the appointment letters for the suggested applicants may pick up.
The collection of appointment letters will take place on 28 falgun 2079, at 1:00 PM.
While picking up your appointment letter, you should bring specific documentation.
- A recent passport-size photo,
- A health certificate in accordance with Schedule-10 of Nepal Electricity Authority, Staff Service, Terms and Conditions 2075 (with amendments),
- A form of identification like an admit card or citizenship certificate,
- A copy of all academic diplomas attested by a Notary Public,
- And a Permanent Account Number is required for documents (PAN).
Please read this notification that was publish by NEA, which is for the attention of all intereste parties. Applicants who have receive the organization’s recommendation for permanent employment are advise to follow to the guidelines and present the necessary paperwork when picking up their appointment letters.
View the Notice below for details: – Announcement from the NEA Head Office
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,
Modi Energy is issuing IPO shares
Results of the 4th Level Assistant Written Test and Interview Dates for Nepal Bank Ltd