Announcement from the Agricultural and Forestry University (AFU): Third Convocation Online Application Form (2079) | Announcement from the Agricultural and Forestry University (AFU): Third Convocation Online Application Form (2079) is now open for Nepali citizens. The announcement is regarding the online application form for the third convocation ceremony, which will take place on March 30, 2023.
- Students having transcripts between March 20, 2021, and March 20, 2023, and passed the bachelor’s, master’s, and degree by course & research levels at this university are eligible to take part.
- Students who earned their degree via research within the same time frame may also submit an online application.
Method of Filling the Application Form:
- Applicants can complete the online convocation application form by going to the Agricultural and Forestry University (AFU), Examination Control Office website at https://exam.afu.edu.np.
- The online application form will be accessible only till Chaitra 8, 2079.
- While completing the form, applicants need to attach their MRP-sized photo, citizenship certificate, and two-script scanned papers.
- Applicants must print and safely save the Certificate Collecting Card and Gaun Card they get after submitting the online form.
- If you have any trouble filling out the form, you may call 9855065526, 90563436992, or 90845144098 for technical support.
- Payment for the convocation is available electronically using eSewa.
- The receipt and transaction ID must be safe with the candidate.
- Two parents member may be invited to the convocation ceremony for a fee of Rs. 100 each (non-refundable)
- The amount of the deposit will refund after deducting Rs. 1,000.
2. Students must pick up their original certificates within two years of the convocation ceremony ending; otherwise, they will be charged double the amount specified for fees.
Click Here to view the Notice:-
Keep visiting us.
Notification regarding PU Masters Level Scholarship