Admission Open at Manmohan Technical University for Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Engineering Department, Manmohan Technical University, Budhiganga-4, Morang, Province No. 1, Nepal. Notice regarding the re-entrance exam that is going to held for the academic session 2079–2080 in order to admission students to the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program.
Since there are some open seats in the Manmohan Technical University School of Engineering’s undergraduate Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program for the academic year 2079–2080. The entrance exam’s online application form will be processed using computer-based information technology. It is known that regular costs will be available from 29 Poush to 9 Magh of 2079. And late cost from 10 Magh to 4:00 on 12 Magh 2079, on this university’s website, www.mtu.edu.np.
Fee for Application Form:
- Regular fees are Rs. 1,800. (excluding service charge) From 29 Poush 2079, until 9, 2079.
- Rs. 2,500 is for the late fee (excluding service charge) between the time of 2079/10/10 and 4 PM on 2079/10/12.
- According to the previously released notification, the minimal requirement will apply. You can call 021-590691 or 571182 for further information about this.
- There is no acceptance of incomplete forms. There will be a later publication of the announcement on the entrance exam.
- The first semester scholarships awarded on the basis of entrance exam merit would not be given to the students admitted through the entrance examination.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,