Admission is open to the M.Sc. and M.Tech. programs at Kathmandu University. The School of Science at Kathmandu University (KUSOS) has announced admissions to master’s programs.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Admission is open to the M.Sc. and M.Tech.
Application forms are accessible online at https://sos.ku.edu.np/downloads-628. Or in the administrative offices of the relevant departments of the School of Science, Dhulikhel, Kavre (download section). Please submit the application form to the administrative office of the relevant departments at the School of Science, Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel Kavre. Including a bank voucher for the NRs 1500 application fee deposited at any branch of Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. Account no: – 00501030255530. Along with copies of your citizenship and previous academic qualifications.
The School of Science at Kathmandu University (KUSOS) has announced admissions to master’s programs in the following fields for the year 2022 under several departments: –
- M.Sc. in Computational Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Specialization in Natural Resources
- Specialization in Wildlife Management
- Specialization in Glaciology
- M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering
- M.Tech. in Biotechnology
- Master by Research in Environmental Science
- Master by Research in Environmental Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION: – Admission is open to the M.Sc. and M.Tech.
Candidates should have earned a 4-year undergraduate or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of fundamental science with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.0 or 50%. However, candidates applying for the Master by Research program must have completed four years of undergraduate study, earned a bachelor’s degree at least in the second division, or have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0. They must also have at least one year of research experience and have published at least one article in a peer-reviewed journal or one of the journals listed by the University Grant Commission. Candidates who have completed three years of basic science coursework are required to take a one-year bridge course. Several programs offer the bridge course.
- The deadline for applications is November 30, 2022. (Mangsir 14, 2079 BS). Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified to take the written test and/or interview.
- Visit https://sos.ku.edu.np for information on scholarships and other matters, or contact (+ 977 -11) 415100 or 415200.
Keep visiting our website for Latest Updates.
Also, you may read,
Admission is open for Diploma in Forestry and Agriculture
Tribhuvan University will have a holiday from Mangshir from 1 to 5
Lok Sewa Aayog: 4th Level Admin Assistant Position Available