Admission is Open for Msc in Mountain & Mountaineering Science
The Ministry of Culture, Tourism, & Civil Aviation of the Government of Nepal established the Nepal Mountain Academy (NMA).
A Master of Science in Mountain and Mountaineering Science (MMS) program is available through this university and is connected to the Institute of Science and Technology (loST), TU.
The program’s goal is to promote and improve advanced mountaineering and mountain studies knowledge and abilities.
Criteria & Eligibility for the MMS Program
- Applicants should fulfil the following requirements in order to eligible to apply for the MMS program.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields with a minimum of 50% or a CGPA of 2.00.
- BSc in general science or a comparable degree
- Comparable to a BSc in forestry
- Agriculture-related BSc or equivalent
- BE in civil engineering or a related field
- Physical geography bachelor or equivalent
- BMS with a +2 in Science, Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies
- CSIT (B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology)
- The following paperwork needs to submit with an application by candidates:
- Documents attesting to the passing of all exams
- Two most recent passport-sized photos
- If the candidate holds a bachelor’s degree from a foreign board, an equivalency certificate is required.
Application Fee and Procedure
The application for the MMS program is available at loST, TU, and NMA starting on 11 Falgun, 2079. The entrance exam’s application cost is Rs. 2100. The entry application must submitted by 8 Chaitra 2079.
- Applicants are required to take the admissions test in accordance with the loST, TU notification.
- You can get in touch with the Nepal Mountain Academy at Thapagaun, Bijulibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal, or give them a call at +977-1-5244312, 5244888, or 9851182631.
If you have any questions about the MMS program or the admissions process. View the Notice below,
Or you can contact them via email at [email protected] or by visiting their website at www.nma.gov.np.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,
Written Examination schedule of 7th & 8th level | Lok Sewa Aayog