Nepal Open University offers a Ph.D. in Management/ Development Management and Governance. Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal Open University, Faculty of Management and Law, Dean’s Office | Invitation to Apply for a Ph.D. in Management/ Development Management and Governance. The Faculty of Management and Law at Nepal Open University invites applications from qualified applicants to study for a Ph.D. degree in management, development, or governance.
An MPhil degree with at least a 3.3 CGPA in relevant subjects of management (commerce, business, and management) from accredited universities, plus 5 years of teaching or other equivalent professional experience, is required for Ph.D. in Management.
MPhil degree with at least a 3.3 CGPA in the related fields of Development and Governance (viz. rural development, public administration, economics, and governance) from reputed colleges, plus 5 years of teaching or any other related professional experience, is required for Ph.D. in Development Management and Governance.
- Candidates seeking Ph.D. admission should submit the following documents.
Completed the online form (please visit www.nou.edu.np/Entrance at the Student Panel)
Academic credentials ranging from SLC/SEE to Master’s and MPhil levels
Research Intention/Issue Proposal (1,000 words, handwritten), that should include:
- The proposed study area/topic
- Issues in research
- The proposed research’s rationale/practical reason
- Preliminary path/approach for carrying out the suggested stud
Evidence of professional/work experience
The following is the selection procedure: Nepal Open University offers a Ph.D.
- MPhil-level performance achievement
- Performance in the entrance examination (Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Research Methodology, and General Awareness)
- Proposed Research Purpose/Issue
- Interview/Defense of Proposed Research Intention/Problem
- The application submission deadline is 27 Magh 2079 (10 Feb 2023).
- Ph.D. entrance test date: 13 Falgun 2079 (25 February 2023).
- Application Fee: Rs. 5,000/- (five thousand rupees only),
Global IME Bank, Kirtipur branch
A/c No. 0501010000502
A/C Name: Nepal Khulla Vishwovidhyalaya.
- The FOML Research Committee has ultimate jurisdiction over the candidate’s eligibility for Ph.D. admission at Nepal Open University.
- Selected Ph.D. applicants will work with the chosen supervisor(s) in person and/or via various supplemental modes.
Download the Notice
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,
Lok Sewa Aayog Lumbini Province | Vacancy of 4th level technical & Health Service
List of scholarships awarded by Pokhara University and programs by the college for the MBA, MCIS, and MHCM.